EXPEDIA-TRIPADVISOR FREE: NO LIE TO SELL !
Since 2004 we are fighting against EXPEDIA-TRIPADVISOR, which publishes fake and libelous information about us, because we did not agree to be included in their unfair, not transparent, anti-competitive and misleading advertising producer system.
EXPEDIA owns TRIPADVISOR, and this FACT decrees the absolute lack of independence which, subsequently, generates unreliability.
EXPEDIA sells rooms and TRIPADVISOR sells online reputation, to sell rooms!!EXPEDIA-TRIPADVISOR is an archive on which are published reviews written by potential travelers on tourist facilities, restaurants and everything related to the tourism sector.
WE ARE IN FAVOUR OF GENUINE, TRANSPARENT
AND UNBIASED REVIEWS AND WORD OF MOUTH.
EXPEDIA-TRIPADVISOR allows anonymous reviews, without certifying
that the author has actually spent his/her holiday in the Hotel/B&B.
FAKE NEGATIVE (which are written for petty personal
vendettas, generated most of the time for a demanded discount and
not obtained, which defame and damage the reputation earned over
years of REAL honest and passionate work).
EXPEDIA-TRIPADVISOR is emptying of credibility the spontaneous review, expressed as the opinion of traveler.
Despite numerous complaints, the institutions, both nationals and European, still do not want to take note of this SCANDAL!
For freedom of the press, we alert all travelers who can find on
WARNING: Expedia is the leader of a number of
sites with other names, logos and graphics including:
As long as EXPEDIA will not answer these questions, several times
proposed to them, you can not believe EXPEDIA-TRIPADVISOR a transparent
and reliable source of information
1) How can you certify that the writer, of the review that you publish, has ACTUALLY stayed in the accommodation ?
2) How can you GUARANTEE that the writer is not a FALSE guest or an unfair competitor or a joker?
3) How can you ENSURE that what it’s written in the review , from the “potential” guest, it’s what really happened ( you boast unbiased reviews !!!!!), when keeping anonymous the writer you embody libellous contents?
4) How can you guarantee the truth, the genuineness, the originality and the origin of the review?
5) What consist in your checks and controls ( it’s requested a detailed description ) and on how many reviews of the ones you boast to have published, have been made?
6) The Italian law “ Dgls 196/2003 “ has been shaped
according to European law to protect privacy.
8) If an holiday property manager and /or owner would like to protect and defend it from published libels, would you be able to provide the writer' details?
9) If you are able to publish reviews following a real holiday, would you be able to provide all details of the booking ( travel agent or travel web-site or portal)?
10) How many of the published reviews are true and incontrovertibly linked to a real holiday stay and linked to identifiable and unique user?
11) How can you distinguish the positive fake reviews written by unfair hoteliers/managers, from those real reviews written by real travelers?
12) Why you publish “ Get the Truth. Then go”, which dress the contents as truth, when you are not able to certify the source and the truthfulness of what it’s written in the reviews?
YOU Expedia !!!!... so far you have published falsehoods about us, now we publish the truth about you! :)